Be a part of the inspiration
If you want to be involved and contribute to students from primary and secondary school being able to gain access to experimental activities in Vattenhallen - a visit that is meant to stimulate their interest in technology and science - then you can contribute to the activities, for example by:
- funds for a special experiment.
- funds for teacher / research scholarships to prepare different areas of activity
- opportunity to contribute to the development of new experiments.
- funds for theme exhibitions.
- donation of equipment or materials (computers, monitors, books, soldering irons, furniture, etc.).
- participation in developing experiments based on a desired area.
What exposure do private sponsors receive?
- All companies are featured on our website and in brochures outlining our activities.
- Companies are also featured on a display inside Vattenhallen.
- If you have chosen to sponsor a particular experiment, the company name will be presented in close connection to the experiment.
- As a sponsor you will be part of a network with close ties to the university’s scientists and research.
If you are interested in a partnership with Vattenhallen, or you want to find out more about how you can become part of the inspiration, please feel free to contact us.
If you are interested to contribute to Vattenhallen or want to know more about how you can become part of the inspiration please contact us.