Be a part of the inspiration
If you want to be involved and contribute to students from primary and secondary school being able to gain access to experimental activities in Vattenhallen - a visit that is meant to stimulate their interest in technology and science - then you can contribute to the activities, for example by:
- funds for a special experiment.
- funds for teacher / research scholarships to prepare different areas of activity
- opportunity to contribute to the development of new experiments.
- funds for theme exhibitions.
- donation of equipment or materials (computers, monitors, books, soldering irons, furniture, etc.).
- participation in developing experiments based on a desired area.
What exposure do private sponsors receive?
- All companies are featured on our website and in brochures outlining our activities.
- Companies are also featured on a display inside Vattenhallen.
- If you have chosen to sponsor a particular experiment, the company name will be presented in close connection to the experiment.
- As a sponsor you will be part of a network with close ties to the university’s scientists and research.
If you are interested in a partnership with Vattenhallen, or you want to find out more about how you can become part of the inspiration, please feel free to contact us.